Saturday, August 23, 2008

And, I'm back.

Sorry for the lapse. Our internet was down during the move. =)

So, I had to put down a $500 deposit for the community center. The $900+ is due at the end of the month. The $500 is refundable after the party. So, about $1500 is tied up...with $500 coming back after the party.

I need to call or go by the rental shop and rent the wishing well and check out their linens. I'd really like to go with linen table cloths and *gasp* maybe even chair covers...but, it's a lot of money that could be spent on something more fun and less 'indulgent'. So, maybe I'll swing by fabric depot and see what I can find there as well. *hmmmmm*


LIttle Wife, I'm sorry I'm JUST seeing your question. We don't have any entertainment per say. What were you thinking? We're open to all ideas at this point. I can't believe I have just a month left. OY.

Well, that's about it for now.

Angela

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Angela tell them why you are renting the wishing well and linens. They may give you a break.

I am so excited and can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you could get one of the local radio stations to DJ for the night? Could CCA help set that up possibly??

My sister might know some folks that could help out also... I'll ask.

Brendon said...

Hi Angela,
My name is Brendon. I heard about your amazing family from my cousin who is in the Coast Guard in Boston. He mentioned that you were having trouble finding entertaiment, so I wanted to offer some help if you want it. My dad and I play music (guitar and voice), and would be happy to try and provide some for your party if the date works. I don't know that our style is what Hadley likes (mostly older stuff like Beatles and Van Morrison), but if you think it would add a nice touch, we can talk about it. I live about a block from the Comm. Center too!
Anyway, if you think it would fit your plans, feel free to contact me at bbass9@hotmail.com

God bless!